How can you best discover the beautiful city of Amsterdam as a true Dutchie? By Bike! DropandGo in the Pijp, located at the Ferdinand Bolstraat 147, offers Bike Rental for only €10,- per day (24 hours). Our bright blue bikes have hand and pedal brakes, two locks for safe parking, and are suited for adults and children! We also offer free helmets and an additional insurance of €2,50 in case of damage. You do not have to make a reservation, just walk into our store and experience it yourself! (NB: Bike rental is not possible at our location near Amsterdam Central Station).
Fun facts about the Dutch and bikes:
- Did you know that the bike is part of the Dutch identity and represents freedom and independence?
- Did you know that the Dutch people cycle approximately a 1000 km per year?!
- Did you know that during the morning rush hour there are more bicycles than cars on the road?
- Did you know that the total length of cycle paths in the Netherlands is 35,000 km? You will not get bored easily!
- Did you know that there are 22.8 million bikes in the Netherlands, this means that we have more bikes than residents!