Terms & Conditions
The small letters.
1. Usage of the storage facility is always at risk of the user. Title 9 of Boek 7 Burgerlijk Wetboek concerning “custody” (bewaarneming) is not applicable for the agreement between DropandGo and the users of the luggage storage
2. The prices for usage of the lugagge storage are fixed and based on the size of every item. The only items accepted are bags and suitcases. Items, including content, should not have a total value above €500,-. DropandGo will not be hold responsible for damaged or missing items with a higher value than €500,-.
3. DropandGo is justified to check the content of the items. DropandGo is allows to refuse items that are too valuable, too big or have possible dangerous content. Every customer safeguards DropandGo against damage which is caused by (the content of) the items put in storage.
4. DropandGo will provide 1 receipt per item. Return of the items will only take place after handing over the receipt to an employee of DropandGo. The same rules apply for temporary return of the items.
5. DropandGo will do everything to take good care of the stored items, to guard the items and to return the items in good condition. However, DropandGo can not guarantee that all the items always can be returned (undamaged).
6. DropandGo is not responsible for damage done by the customer, with exception of damage caused on purpose or by serious negligence of DropandGo or her employees. Responsibility for consequential damage is excluded. The liability of DropandGo is limited to €500,- per item (including content) at any time.
7. Luggage will be kept for a maximum of 3 months. Without an agreement or notification of the owner, the luggage will be removed after this period of time.
8. Keyservice: It is the responsibility of the host to correctly inform his or her guests where the key must be collected (the correct address) and until when our stores are open. If guests are late for their key pick-up, DropandGo does not cover unforeseen costs such as hotel stays. Our keyservice is offered during our opening hours, and not after opening hours